Win A Limited Edition Poster And The Soundtrack From DJANGO UNCHAINED, Out Now!
To celebrate the release of Django Unchained at UK cinemas from January 18th, we here at ComicBookMovie.com are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a limited edition poster accompanied by a certificate and the soundtrack from Django Unchained. LAST CHANCE TO ENTER!
Following its release on Christmas Day in North America, Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained has become the director's most commercially successful film to date and it finally hits UK cinemas this Friday, January 18th. To celebrate, we've teamed up with Sony Pictures UK to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to win a limited edition poster and the soundtrack for the movie. Entering really couldn't be easier - all you have to do is answer the question below! Don't forget to check out the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page in order to make sure you're eligible to enter. For more details on this highly anticipated release, you can find the official Django Unchained Twitter account at @UnchainedMovie and the UK Facebook page by clicking HERE.
You can purchase the soundtrack on Amazon by clicking HERE and on iTunes HERE.
Who plays the role of Django in Tarantino’s Django Unchained?
a) Christoph Waltz
b) Jamie Foxx
c) Leonardo DiCaprio?
THREE WAYS TO WIN
1. Be a registered ComicBookMovie.com member. That is how we'll contact you, so make sure your info is accurate. If you've not yet registered, do so HERE. Then, simply click HERE to send us your answer to the question above.
2. To DOUBLE your chances of winning, LIKE Comic Book Movie on Facebook by clicking HERE and post your answer on the page.
3. To TRIPLE your chances of winning, FOLLOW ME and then RETWEET the Tweet below which you believe contains the correct answer.
Terms & Conditions
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Sony Pictures UK and Comic Book Movie do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted Comic Book Movies Comic Book Movie’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Comic Book Movie reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
Set in the South two years before the Civil War, "Django Unchained" stars Academy Award®-winner Jamie Foxx as Django, a slave whose brutal history with his former owners lands him face-to-face with German-born bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz (Academy Award®-winner Christoph Waltz). Schultz is on the trail of the murderous Brittle brothers, and only Django can lead him to his bounty. The unorthodox Schultz acquires Django with a promise to free him upon the capture of the Brittles – dead or alive.
Success leads Schultz to free Django, though the two men choose not to go their separate ways. Instead, Schultz seeks out the South’s most wanted criminals with Django by his side. Honing vital hunting skills, Django remains focused on one goal: finding and rescuing Broomhilda (Kerry Washington), the wife he lost to the slave trade long ago.
Django and Schultz’s search ultimately leads them to Calvin Candie (Academy Award®-nominee Leonardo DiCaprio), the proprietor of “Candyland,” an infamous plantation where slaves are groomed by trainer Ace Woody (Kurt Russell) to battle each other for sport. Exploring the compound under false pretenses, Django and Schultz arouse the suspicion of Stephen (Academy Award®-nominee Samuel L. Jackson), Candie’s trusted house slave. Their moves are marked, and a treacherous organization closes in on them. If Django and Schultz are to escape with Broomhilda, they must choose between independence and solidarity, between sacrifice and survival...
Jamie Foxx as Django
Leonardo DiCaprio as Calvin Candie
Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz
Kerry Washington as Broomhilda
Samuel L. Jackson as Stephen
Laura Cayouette as Lara Lee Candie-Fitzwilly
Dennis Christopher as Leonide Moguy
Don Johnson as Spencer 'Big Daddy' Bennett
M.C. Gainey as Big John Brittle
Tom Savini as Tracker Cheney
Anthony LaPaglia as Jano
James Remar as Ace Speck
Walton Goggins as Billy Crash
Tom Wopat as Marshall Gill Tatum
Misty Upham as Minnie
RELEASE DATE: 25th December, 2012 (US) January 18th, 2013 (UK)
: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct
. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under "safe harbor" provisions and will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. For expeditious removal, contact us HERE