CinemaCon Day 2 is underway!
Warner Bros. takes the stage this morning and it should be a good one as they preview their exciting 2023 slate, while also preparing everyone for the world premiere screening of The Flash later today.
As for the DC portion of their presentation, we'd expect little from The Flash since the film will be screening in just a few hours, but we wouldn't be surprised to get extended looks at Blue Beetle and Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom - and maybe, Joker: Folie à Deux. Whether they announce more films from James Gunn's DC Studios slate remains to be seen, but we wouldn't count on it.
After that, we should get updates on Barbie, Meg 2: The Trench, The Nun 2, Dune: Part Two, and Wonka.
The Warner Bros. Pictures presentation begins on April 25 at 8:30 AM PST (11:30 AM EST) - but the studio portion will likely take a while since they will kick off their panel with a "State of the Industry," so be patient for the good stuff!
Follow along below and leave your comments in the usual space!
Warner Bros. Pictures' projected 2023/2024/2025 lineup:
- Hypnotic (May 26)
- The Flash (June 16)
- Barbie (July 21)
- Meg 2: The Trench (August 4)
- Blue Beetle (August 18)
- The Nun 2 (September 8)
- Dune: Part Two (November 3)
- Wonka (December 15)
- Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (December 20, 2023)
- The Color Purple (December 25)
- Wise Guys (February 2, 2024)
- Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (March 15, 2024)
- Mickey 17 (March 29, 2024)
- The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim (April 12, 2024)
- Furiosa (May 24, 2024)
- The Watchers (June 7, 2024)
- Twisters (July 19, 2024)
- Trap (August 2, 2024)
- Joker: Folie à Deux (October 4, 2024)
- Minecraft (April 4, 2025)
- Superman: Legacy (July 11, 2025)
- The Batman - Part II (October 3, 2025)