Star Trek: Prodigy may have been removed entirely from Paramount+ but there's now a way to watch the entirety of the first season without the streaming service.
As of today, Episodes 11-20 of Season 1 are now available to purchase through digital storefronts such as Amazon, Google, and Apple. With their release, you can now watch all 19 episodes of the animated series' first season (the two-part series premiere is considered a single episode).
There will also be a physical Blu-ray and DVD release of Star Trek: Prodigy Season 1, Episodes 11-20 coming on September 26, 2023. It will cost $26.99 on Blu-ray and $17.99 on DVD and includes over 45 minutes of new bonus content featuring interviews.
The episodes will be packaged on a 2-disc set that also includes three featurettes with more than 45 minutes of content that explore how Star Trek history helped shape the stories, settings, and characters of Star Trek: Prodigy. Here's a detailed look of what's featured:
- The Odyssey of Prodigy
- A review of the second half of the season with the director, producers and cast
- Producing Prodigy: The Planets
- Creating the different worlds of Prodigy and how the design, music, writing and show elements come together to create environments essential to the story.
- Producing Prodigy: The Ships
- Evolution of ship design in Star Trek and how its rich heritage influences the design of the U.S.S. Protostar and the Borg ship
- 4 Collectible Character Cards – Limited Time Only!
- Featuring: Murf, Jankom-Pog, Zero & Drednok along with highlights about the U.S.S. Protostar and The Borg and definitions of Universal Translator and the Neutral Zone.
Star Trek: Prodigy was canceled and removed from Paramount+ in a cost-saving measure for the streaming platform. The announcement came as a surprise as the series had already been renewed for a second season back in November 2021 and was currently in post-production.
CBS Studios will allow for the completion of Season 2 and will then shop both seasons to a new buyer, so it's possible that you will still be able to watch Star Trek: Prodigy on another streaming platform. If not, there's always the option now to purchase it digitally or on Blu-ray and DVD.
ComicBookMovie.com, and/or the user who contributed this post, may earn commissions or revenue through clicks or purchases made through any third-party links contained within the content above.